Tuesday, March 26, 2013

*Disclaimer!!!

Here is my disclaimer that I should have begun the whole blog with. I don't always use recipes. Actually, I rarely stick to the recipe to be honest. While I really enjoy perusing a lot of recipes, I look at them as mostly references and ideas, not "written in stone" law. I love to experiment with food/drink, etc. So, why the disclaimer? Because, a lot of times I run into the issue of people asking me for recipes I used to make certain things and I can give them a basic guideline, but not always a strict recipe. Cooking and baking are a great mix of art and science, and maybe what that's why I enjoy it, although the feeling of having someone really enjoy something you've made is pretty awesome, too. If I ever make something great, or experience something great, I always want to share it. So, having said that, for those who have asked for recipes, I will do my best. The best way to cook is from your heart, though, and while that may sound a bit corny, it's true. Enjoy, experiment, feel, and share. Buon Appetito!

No comments:

Post a Comment