Sunday, March 31, 2013

Easter Recipe from a friend...

A friend of mine sent me this "Easter" recipe I thought I would share. Got a bit of a chuckle out of it, but it might end up being good...


Photo DetailsSubmit a photo | Learn more
Vodka Soaked Peeps

Vodka Soaked Peeps

Why wouldn't you want to combine the flavor of Easter Peeps and Vodka? Here's how: Place all Peeps into a large jar. Fill with vodka. Allow Peeps to marinate in the vodka in the refrigerator for 3-4 days. Vodka can be used as-is, or Peep remnants can be removed by straining vodka through a coffee filter.
Date Posted: Mar. 29, 2013

Photographer:

Photo by joey
Cooking Level: Expert
Living In: Seattle,WashingtonUSA




http://allrecipes.com/Cook/joey/Photo.aspx?photoID=999317


Buon Appetito!

2 comments:

  1. LOL!!! Have you tried this one yet? ... does the V taste like peeps? LOL!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Anita! I have not tried it yet, a friend sent it while I was driving home from Myrtle. I will, though!

      Delete