Monday, May 13, 2013

Shoutout to the newest littlest member of the fam...

This is not about food. I had mentioned that I volunteer on Fridays in the NICU of Forsyth Medical Center and I recommend volunteering to everybody if at all possible. Last week when we got the call from my sister-in-law that she had to go through an emergency c-section 6 weeks early, it was a stressful time and we knew baby would be spending some time in the NICU in Anchorage, AK. Having been in the NICU, though, I know those nurses and doctors do an exceptional job and it really takes a special person to do what they do. However, preeclampsia is a serious condition, so, of course, we said a few prayers for mommy and baby. I felt more connected, not only that I'm her uncle but also that I had been able to help with these little people every week.  So, here's a shoutout to little Chloe Isabel Frances Grunst, born in Anchorage, Alaska on 5/8/13, 4lbs 10oz. Mommy and baby are both doing well. Welcome to beautiful little Chloe!











No comments:

Post a Comment