Saturday, June 8, 2013

Cool Presentation

So, I saw this pic on FB and when I tried to find the original or at least who to credit, I could not. As I'm a bit gun-shy now (and partly why I have slowed down on posts, also been busy) I had really wanted to credit the photo. It is everywhere from FB to Pinterest to several blogs...Alas, I tried but cannot find a credit to give, so forgive me if it's yours...This looked like a really cool idea and there was no need for a recipe. I'm not even sure what it was called, however, the presentation is cool.



It's simply kiwi, watermelon, and cheese, some said feta, some said fresh mozzarella, I think the saltier the cheese, the better the contrast in flavors. Cube and stack (yea, legos or lincoln logs for the kitchen) and garnish with mint if you like. I didn't see any pics with a balsamic reduction, but it seems like that might add a nice touch perhaps...


Buon Appetito!

No comments:

Post a Comment