Friday, April 5, 2013

All the little peeps...

So, I'll post some stuff later, just checking in here at Forsyth Medical Center on my way up to the NICU. Just wanted to put a quick plug in for volunteering when possible. I've been volunteering in the NICU (neonatal intensive care unit) every Friday (almost) for about a year. It's been great. It kind of breaks your heart to see the little people with all the wires, hoses, etc, but we get to hold them and feed them. Anyway, I recommend it. Have a great Friday!
Here are a few pics. Those of you that know me, know I love babies. The one pic is me and my buddy Nate, he belongs to good friends of ours and I happened to be volunteering the morning he decided to show up! The other is Nate and I just hanging out, talking about the Patriots (even though his dad is a Steelers fan, there's still hope).






http://www.forsythmedicalcenter.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment