Friday, April 5, 2013

Random food pics. Happy Friday.

I decided to post random food pics I happen to have taken along the way. Enjoy.

Homemade bread. Does anything smell better than baking bread?!?

Not too sexy looking, but it tasted good, and very moist (a huge prerequisite for any cake I like, notice I didn't say "any cake I eat" I'm apparently not that picky...the old, "ok, I'll eat it, but I won't enjoy it" type of thing). Peach wine cake.

Um, yeah, so this is the before pic and unfortunately, I accidentally deleted the after pic. Sometimes, I even amaze myself. Individual apple pies. Incidentally, we served them with homemade vanilla ice cream and homemade caramel sauce. 

Pizza Night! Seriously hard to go back once you've had homemade! 

Well, not terribly exciting, but homemade biscotti, nonetheless.

I thought you might need to see them horizontal as well as vertical. It's all about perspective...

Fruit pizza. I'm not entirely sure why the pic turned out fuzzy here...Anyway, sugar cookie crust, cream cheese "filling" , and lotsa fruit, then "painted" with thinned apple jelly for a glossy finish.


Frangelico chocolate mini cakes. Just because. Anything Frangelico is good with me.



So there you have it. Just a preview of posts to come. Here's my broken record mantra: be creative, experiment. 

Buon Appetito!

No comments:

Post a Comment