Friday, April 5, 2013

Baked cell phone, delish! (Fat free, too)




Yeah, it's a bit amusing now...I think. Last night I turned the oven on to heat up and about 10 minutes later, I just happened to look inside and lo and behold, there sat a cell phone. Yup, a cell phone, right on top of my pizza stone. Nice. Given my mild mannered ways, and tendency NOT to overreact, I freaked out. Once I had finally removed said cell phone from the oven, and the yelling had subsided, and the interrogations were complete, I discovered that my dear son thought it would be funny to hide his sisters phone...in the oven. Why??? You may be asking... Well, the answer is 3-fold. 1. He's 12, 2. he's a boy, and 3. he thought she would not think to look there. You think?!? It seems to have turned out ok, as the phone appeared to work this morning, although, it did shut itself off last night during the "cooling down" phase. Hopefully there will be no further repercussions. What have we learned today children? One, never ever put things in the oven to hide them, and two, always check before you turn the oven on.

Phone Appetito!










No comments:

Post a Comment