Saturday, April 20, 2013

"Love is a word, marriage is a sentence." Anonymous

Yeah, so I may or may not always get in trouble when I quote that sage wisdom from "Anonymous." Just wanted to say, as of today, my wife and I have now made it 17 years. In yo face, doubters! Just kidding, there probably weren't many doubters, save for my wife and I, at times...So, here's to many, many more. As I lovingly mentioned to my wife, it has not felt like a day over 40 years...kidding again! Here's a few pics of us on that fateful day. I would add more, and beter pics if only we could find our wedding album, nice.





1 comment:

  1. Love you too honey! We look so young and innocent... Love that-- and I remember what a beautiful happy day our wedding day was. So many family and friends came to celebrate with us. Xoxo

    ReplyDelete